Application deadline is for:
A vice Chief Editor of the
A silver medal winner of the Chelsea Flower Show 2019 for „Roots in Finland - – Kyrö Garden”.
Recognized by the press as “a leading modern designer” and “the best countryside garden designer”.
If you want your portfolio to be discussed live during the Portfolio Review panel, send it to us using the form below.
Bear in mind all the formal requirements your portfolio needs to meet such as:
1. The file must be saved in the PDF file format.
2. A maximum number of pages: 10.
3. The cover page must contain: project name, project’s place.
4. List of plants applied in the project. Only Latin names allowed.
5. Short description (maximum of 1500 characters) of the project in the English language.
6. Photographs, drawings or other graphical representations of the project/ or its execution.
7. Maximum file size – 10MB.
PORTFOLIOS SELECTED FOR EVALUATION WILL BE DISCUSSED ANONYMOUSLY
If you want to take part in the Portfolio Review and listen to the Host discussing other designers’ projects or join the discussion, just Register for the Portfolio Review.
Information about time and place of reviews is available above as well as in the LANDSCAPE ARENA agenda.